Monday, August 24, 2009

Short Update

Already in Singapore since yesterday. Had to go back earlier because the project had been dropped like I said. Anyway, I enjoyed Seoul so much. Hubby and I started our ramadhan in Seoul on Saturday, a day after moslem in Seoul started their fasting -they started on Friday-. We went to famous Korean-eating-place-I-forgot-the-name with our Korean friends, Hyo and Subong, for 1st breakfasting and we had kimchi and korean chicken soup called samgyetang, complete with its ginseng.

Suwon and Seoul pictures will be shared on my flickr. I'm sure pictures could tell more than any words I could write.

Happy fasting! :)

4 comments:

  1. alamat flickr ny apa??
    ohohohohoh... i have flickr too loh. wkwkwk ga ngaruh siy hahahha...
    next destination kmn lan.. hiiiiiy kimchii.. hoek hoeek d..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics...!
    The best thing in life...wherever u're, ur soulmate beside u ^^
    Happy fasting too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hohoho.. cerita2 dongs ramadhan di sg... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. senengnyaa.. jadi menunya ga KFC lagi ya lan :-D

    ReplyDelete