Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another Late Update

I'm not that senile to realize that I haven't posted anything here for awhile. I was just too busy with my lebaran holiday and my books. Besides Perahu Kertas, Negeri 5 Menara, and Zaid bin Ziyadh, there's one book that absorbed my attentions. Rara Mendut. A trilogy of Rara Mendut, Genduk Duku, and Lusi Lindri, adapted from Kitab Babad Tanah Jawi by Y.B. Mangunwijaya.


For me who crazy about Javanesse Culture, this book is awesome, esp its aksara jawa philosophy. Not like other books that could be finished for 1~2 days, I read that thick book for more than a week. Brought that book here and there until its paper became rumpled and until my dentist became interest to read this book. :D

Btw, after a night 'transit' in Singapore, this morning I've arrived in Suwon. Came afterward hubby that has been here for a week. I couldn't go with him after lebaran because I still had to wait for my South Korea Visa. That visa approval gave me longer lebaran holiday in my hometown. ;;)

Well, see you later. I hope I'll write more often here to share stories like when I was a new blogger. :P

6 comments:

  1. hi ulan, how do u do?
    i red your email in our mailing list (muslimah indonesia). glad that you are blogger! :)

    i'm yani, stay in Korea now but only for two years ^^

    keep contact, ok? i'll put your blog in my blog's friend list.

    see U and nice to meet you here..
    maybe someday we can meet in the real world

    warm regards,
    yani

    ReplyDelete
  2. kesuwon deh suami lo membujang utk beberapa minggu.. wkwkwkw..
    ada buku yg bagus ky yg wkt itu lo ksh lg ga lan.. ohohohoh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa, better late than never lah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. roro mendut ki piye critane yo....?

    ReplyDelete
  5. apa kabar wulan
    lama nich nggak jumpa di blog
    heheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. pengen baca!hmm, gimana caranya ya, dikirim ke angola?

    ReplyDelete